Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
Point(s) pour les messages: 465
Moyenne de points: 5,00
|Posté le: Ven 7 Juil - 22:08 (2017) Sujet du message: Common Stock Certificates Corporate Starter Kit Incorpora
<span>Starting a corporation (C-corporation or S-corporation)? Started a corporation and need to issue common stock certificates that look professional and are easy to use? If yes, then this book is for you!
What is a corporation?
A corporation is a legal entity that is separate and distinct from its owners (aka stockholders or shareholders).
What is a stock certificate?
A stock certificate represents ownership in a corporation. All states require corporations to properly document the number of shares issued, the par value of each share, the type of stock issued (common vs. preferred), and the name of each shareholder. Generally, stock certificates are issued during the initial meeting of the Board of Directors. A stock transfer ledger is also used to record the initial issuance of common stock and the transfer of shares whenever buy-sell transactions occur during the corporation's existence.
This book contains 20 blank common stock certificates (for the use of any corporation formed in the state of Texas), a stock transfer ledger to record buy-sell transactions of shares, and bill of sale forms to document the purchase of common stock.
Other titles available:
Common Stock Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of
(Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming)
Other books available:
- LLC Membership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- GP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Established in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LLP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LLLP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all qualifying states)
- NP Membership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of (available in all 50 states)</span><span></span>
bound: 138 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 2, 2017)
isbn: 1544995644, 978-1544995649,
weight: 14.9 ounces (